Measuring Ad Effectiveness with Eye Tracking at AdTech 2014
AdTech 2014 was a great show. We appreciate those who came out to see how our eye tracking solutions.
The Eyes Don’t Lie
Over the past 18 years we have worked with several Fortune 500 companies to provide completely unbiased data for improving ROI on their digital media designs. By tracking consumers eyes it provides immediate feedback to your design team for improving consumer experience, conversion of on-line leads and much more. Best of all, EyeTech offers a wide range of eye tracking solutions which can track where consumers look across any screen size (mobile, tablet, desktop, even TVs).
- Behavioral lab buys thirteen VT2 eye trackers for world class research
- User experience testing using both EEG and Eye tracking
- CES 2014 Eye Tracking Overview
Research & Training
Our eye tracking technology tracks exactly where a consumer looks. Benefits of using eye tracking for research include:
- Web usability – user experience testing can improve PPC and organic search, shopping cart conversion and much more.
- Impressions – measure true banner impressions – how many eyes actually looked at and/or read your banner ad, for how long, and much more valuable data metrics. Great for improving your PPC and organic search marketing spend.
- Package design – see which design best stands out on the shelf.
Test on any screen size – mobile phones, tablets, laptops, or even TVs – and analyze your digital media (banners, websites, videos, apps, software, etc.) before you launch to improve your return on investment.
Call 877-439-3832 or visit our research page for purchasing information.