Implementation of Speech Devices & Methods
Our Clinical Education Specialists offer clinical support and education for speech pathologists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, neurologists and other clinicians within your organization. We will tailor the implementation of speech devices and software to fit into the way you do things, so that you don’t have to adapt to us.
In addition to support for clinicians, our Clinical Education Specialists can also help support your end users. We partner with hospitals, clinics, and associations to provide support groups for device users to connect and learn from each other.
We believe that early intervention in speech therapy can keep device users communicating effectively and actively engaging within social networks for as long as possible.
For The AAC Communicator
- Support Groups that recognize changing clinical support needs and help you get connected with other device users.
- Strategies for facilitating AAC use at home, work, school…everywhere!
For The SLP
- Educational Support services to help SLP’s navigate the intricacies of clinical assessments, documentation (including initial training and transitional functional goal development for AAC), clinical services reimbursements, and clinical implementation planning. We’ll adapt to meet your needs.
- Functional Intervention support for generalization and maintenance of AAC abilities, including activities of daily living (ADLs) integration and consultative services.
- Educational Resource Guidance… if you have a question, we’re here to help!
For The Caregiver
- Providing education about communication disorders and speech generating devices to caregivers, including resources that enable caregivers to better support device users.
- Facilitating Support Groups for device users that recognize changing clinical support needs.
- Offering strategies for supporting and interacting with AAC.